Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finals, Lakes, and Birthdays, Oh My!

Last week were finals for the two classes I've been taking for the past two months. I think they went pretty well, but I'll see when I get those grades back! What a slave we are to numbers while in school eh?

Before finals, my little baby brother turned 23. I cannot believe it. Mostly because that means I'm 26 and I still can't believe that. Anyway, the precious people that he lives with (Hi Waddills!) have a gorgeous new lake house on Cedar Creek Lake. They invited all of us out for the day a couple of Saturdays ago to celebrate Bradley's entrance into the world! It was so much dang fun. Forgive my lack of actual lake pictures. My camera is still way too precious and irreplaceable to get that close to the water.


This may or may not be Brad being forced to pretend like he was blowing out his candles because I forgot to take a picture of him actually blowing them out. Maybe. But probably not because I'm not that neglectful. But possibly I am.


So handsome!

And here is my Baby and his GranDud proving that yes, it is possible to sleep with your knee on your forehead. What an over-achiever my Baby is!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment