Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lets Ketchup

Hi! Welcome to my new blog. I blogged previously at www.KibbeMisadventures.blogspot.com, but I left that blog hanging the day I found out I was pregnant.

Alot has happened since then. My little one is ten weeks old today! I cannot believe how the time has flown. Let me let you catch up...

Telling Paul he's going to be a Daddy!

About 4 months pregnant

Don't judge...I had been in labor for more than a few hours and was only 45 minutes away from pushing! And look at my husband looking all handsome next to my hugely swollen self. How rude of him :)

Meet my sweet Noah Cade Kibbe! Censored for his own privacy of course :) He weighed in at 9 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long. So beautiful!





That was ten weeks ago today. I can't believe how much he's grown already. I can't believe how much I loved him right there in that photo. And I can't believe I love him more now. Thank you Lord for this precious gift that I could never hope to deserve.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment