Monday, June 13, 2011

Over the Hill and Through the Woods

Noah went on his first trip to the country this weekend. Grandma and Papa Rainwater, which are Noah's great-grandparents, live out in the boonies and we LOVE to get away from the city to visit them. Noah had a great time with Papa!


And with his NeeNee

Doesn't he look like he's in heaven getting NeeNee smooches? Love it!

And just a few more sweet baby Noah shots for the family to enjoy.

So serious Mr Chubs!

These little feet slay me. Utterly slay me.


This is my Baby's sad face. How will I ever tell him no??

And last, but certainly not least...
...Old Man River

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog! so fun to read! Where can I find your professional photographs that were taken a few weeks ago of mommy, daddy and Noah?

    Love you!
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on my facebook Kimmy. I don't have them all yet though!

    ReplyDelete